The fifty-seventh photograph to feature in BlogF1’s caption contest. You know the drill, think of something funny and witty to say and leave it as a comment below. Sorry it’s a bit later than normal, but work has had me snowed under this week. Regular posting will resume on Friday, but until then, feel free to caption these two marshals who were caught chilling out at the Hungarian Grand Prix this year.
- W Series Crowns It’s Inaugural Champion: Jamie Chadwick – The Paddock on Competing With Men: Formula One Ladies
- Keep On Smiling, Alex – The Paddock on Keep On Smiling, Alex
- Elio – The Paddock on Elio
- W Series Crowns It’s Inaugural Champion: Jamie Chadwick | iam.ollief1.com on Competing With Men: Formula One Ladies
- Number-Induced Mind-Explosion | iam.ollief1.com on Championship Almanac
- 2006 Season (82)
- 2007 Season (114)
- 2008 Season (219)
- 2009 Season (225)
- 2010 Season (52)
- 2011 Season (1)
- Asides (245)
- Caption Contests (109)
- Car Launches (76)
- Daily Debate (17)
- Featured Articles (286)
- Future Possibilities (252)
- Interviews/Guest Posts (7)
- Other Events (290)
- Political (105)
- Testing (182)
- Videos (42)
These two marshalls hid under the wall to avoid being mistaken for the mysterious bloke in the background.
Two marshals wait in eager anticipation of this years Hungarian Grand Prix.
these boring races. the drivers keep on driving for 300+ km and reach nowhere.
Ask what odds they will give you on DC crashing at our post in the next 20 minutes
hey mate , r u sure they’re racing today ? its 6pm and there not here.
Why didn’t they tell us it was a night race?
After hours on the phone Gerhard Berger couldnt persusde Bernie that there had been a mix up in the Pit Lane Passes.